Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year's Resolutions 2014

Yes it is that time again people. Another year, another list of resolutions that most people don't keep. Last year mine went pretty good. I did buy a new house, I did fix things with Alison, I did get a new job and make more money, I did clean up my diet in places, and I did put serious effort into working out. So the basic ones aside like diet and exercise, I thought this year Id go a bit harder on myself and see if I can do some new stuff this year. After some thought and consideration I have made my list.

• Stay eating healthy for the most part, and exercise regularly
• Take my dog's health and exercise a bit more seriously this year.
• Produce one song a month for either Headshot the Hero, Black Orpheus or a cover song.
• Complete one game a month on my DS until they are all done.
• Read 3 books
• Work on my new house and yard in the spring/summer
• Put video games on the back burner a bit more this year this includes Wii U, PS4, and Steam
• Put some effort in learning to sing better.
• See my family more this year.
• Watch more movies and TV shows with Alison.
• Bank more money and spend less on things I dont need.
• Re-learn some piano.
• Try to keep my YouTubes and blog updated more frequently.
• Meet more people in this town.


That's pretty much it for 2014, alot of these will be half completed at best, but in the end even half progress on some of these is an improvement, and if I don't complete them, I wont quit altogether.

No comments: